2019 Annual Meeting & Election Luncheon
Guest Speaker: Mayor David Brady – State of the VillageDate
April 9, 2019Time
11:30 a.m. Registration
12:00 – LuncheonLocation
Marriott Chicago Midway
6520 S. Cicero Avenue, Bedford Park, IL. 60638Cost
$30.00 per person (Non-members $40)
Lunch will be served promptly at noon, followed by the business meeting and election of officers. Mayor David Brady will follow with an update on the Village of Bedford Park. Please make your reservations for this important meeting by filling out this reservation slip (pdf), registering online below, or by calling the BPCIA office 708-496-0336.
In accordance with the bylaws, the Association President appointed a nominating committee. The committee has submitted the following slate of officers and directors for 2019 – 2020.OFFICERS:
- President, Robert Mead, Ingredion, Inc.
- First Vice-President, Mary Koutek, Nalco an Ecolab Company
- Second Vice-President, William Hansen, Nexus Distribution
- Secretary, Khaalis Rahman, ACH Food Company
- Treasurer, Tammy Knor, Midway Hotel Center – Weglarz Collection
- Immediate Past President, Pamela Coan, GRM Information Management Service
- Steve Parker, Wintrust Bank
- Roseann Bautista, Lapham-Hickey Steel
- Steve Pappageorge, Moraine Valley Community College
- Timothy Coffey, Belt Railway of Chicago
- John Calmeyn, John J. Moroney Company
Check back in 2020 to register online for next year's annual meeting!