2020 Annual Meeting & Election Luncheon
Guest Speaker: Mayor David Brady – State of the VillageDate
May 12, 2020Time
11:30 a.m. Registration
12:00 – LuncheonLocation
DoubleTree Chicago Midway Airport
6624 S. Cicero Avenue, Bedford Park, IL. 60638Cost
$30.00 per person (Non-members $40)
Lunch will be served promptly at noon, followed by the business meeting and election of officers. Mayor David Brady will follow with an update on the Village of Bedford Park. Please make your reservations for this important meeting by filling out this reservation slip (pdf), registering online below, or by calling the BPCIA office 708-496-0336.
In accordance with the bylaws, the Association President appointed a nominating committee. The committee has submitted the following slate of officers and directors for 2020 – 2021.OFFICERS:
- President, Mary Koutek, Nalco Water Company
- First Vice-President, William Hansen, Nexus Distribution
- Second Vice-President, Tammy Knor, Midway Hotel Center - Weglarz Collection
- Secretary, Steve Parker, Wintrust Commercial Banking
- Treasurer, Roseann Bautista, Lapham-Hickey Steel Company
- Immediate Past President, Robert Mead, Ingredion, Inc.
- Steve Pappageorge, Moraine Valley Community College
- Christopher Steinway, Belt Railway of Chicago
- New Board Member, ACH Food Companies, Inc.
- John Calmeyn, John J. Moroney Company
- Pamela Coan, GRM Information Management Service
- Register Now
Check back in 2021 to register online for next year's annual meeting!